Monday, March 23, 2009

Hawt Hooker Heels Contest! Vote now!

Okay, had some GREAT pictures come in, but not as many participants as I had hoped. Maybe you all really just are afraid to show your wild side? Or is that the prize is just too lame? Or is it that you all are really uptight gals with nothing but ballet flats in your closet? No matter the reason, I still love and adore you - prudes and all!

So...... let the voting begin!
Here is how it works. I don't want any anyone to see how the voting is progressing because I think it tends to "sway" minds. So PLEASE email me: melissa.catmull@yahoo.com with the exhibit letter that gets your vote. I am also leaving off names and have cropped faces, I mean Tib, has cropped faces off the pictures to protect the innocent, I mean keep, it anonymous.

The voting will continue until midnight March 28th. At that time, I will calculate and name the WINNER! You can vote as often as you want, you can link over here and encourage your friends to vote. I'm hoping to get my "hits" number to a never-before-seen amount!!!

So here are the contenders..........
Exhibit A: A sexy pair of plum heels. Which are sexier, the legs or the shoes? WootWoot!

Exhibit B:WOW - The straps are impressive!

Exhibit C: Gold goes with just about anything girls!

Exhibit D: It takes balance and coordination for these bad boys!

Exhibit E:These are DEFINITELY not made for walking. Just posing pretty.Same heels, new angle. Head rush!!


Exhibit F: There are no words really. I guess these come in handy for those winter nights walking the streets.....

Exhibit G:


Again, feel free to vote as many times as you want, just indicate which exhibit, gets your call. Feel free to link on your page to encourage more voting!

And thanks gals for participating - you all = F.U.N!!