Saturday, November 15, 2008

WOW - and a final thought

Holy Cow! Yes, two blogs in one day, but that is beside the point.
The new James Bond flick? Quantam of Solace?! Can you say freakin awesome?
Now, that being said, one must check one's reality at the door. I left mine at the concession stand as I walked away with my free popcorn and big a** diet coke. Left it right there on the counter with the 16 year kid that looked bored to tears. I'm sure my reality that I left there didn't help him any, especially after I asked him to give me my diet coke shaken, not stirred. : )

Got into the dark theater, crossing over several people's legs to get to my D, and plopped my excited butt down for an adventure!
And, adventure it was! I won't give anything away, but let's just say....nicely done Bond writers. Fun, entertaining and thrilling all in one. The only down side I can even mention is I think the lady next to me had too much to drink. By the last 10 minutes of the movie, her right leg was wiggling so bad, the entire row of chairs was wobbling. Nothing like watching a grown woman do the pee-pee dance, while trying to act like she's not doing the pee-pee dance. Not that I would ever know anything about that. Just saying.



For the record, I was prepared last Bond movie to NOT like Daniel Craig, but he grows on me evermore! I love to go to a movie and see beautiful people. Between him and the various women throughout the film, it was gorgeousness at every turn! My kind of movie! After the show, we used the last of my gift card and got some Mayan Express. Not bad, it's no Cafe Rio mind you, but not bad.
All in all, date night cost us .25 A quarter!! That's it!! Thank you Intermountain Healthcare! And to my fellow Bond lovers, don't miss this one on the big screen!

Final thought of the week: You can either get on my happy bus or throw yourself under it!

2 comments:

kimberly said...

I can't wait to see it now! Thanks for the review, you can never trust what the "professional reviewers" say.
Also we have four tickets available to the Jazz game on Wednesday night if you are interested. But we will not take a penny over $40 for all four of them! Just let me know if you want them.

Martha H. said...

I love a good Bond flick. Will probably see it over the holiday weekend with my dad.