Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Stop! Wait! I retract!


After some discussion with a fellow gym rat - shout out to Chad (who doesn't blog, but if he did, would be totally humorous) - I realize that perhaps I have set my goal this week a tich high with my 30 min goal on the 6K.

I now officially retract that statement.

Truly, there IS only one real goal with the run tomorrow morning.
The challenge was thrown down to beat a certain someone, who shall remain nameless.
In fact, I believe the exact quote was: "You so have to kick her a**"!

Now, if you know me, I'm just a little bit, more like a smidgen, competetive and this certain, nameless person is NOT a nice person. She needs to be beat, and I want to be the one to do it. Time is now out the window. Finishing and finishing before, she who will remain nameless, is the ONE.TRUE.GOAL.

Wish me luck, I will need it, she is a MEAN, TOUGH, PIECE OF WORK that could totally take me out in a heartbeat if she wanted to.

Scared - yep
Worried about failure- yep
Gonna go for it anyway? - yep

Now, to go find some carbs and protein.....

2 comments:

tiburon said...

You will not fail.

FAILURE is not an option.

I am predicting a time under 30. Don't let that Chad scare you. You will rock it - and you will beat her and you will stand there for another 20 minutes waiting for me to finish ;)

Mindi said...

SWEEP THE LEG.

SHOW NO MERCY!!!

TAKE. HER. DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!