Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tickle Me Pink Tuesday....Illustrated version


Been a little under the weather, but more on that later. For now, I have just been tickled by all the love and friendship shown me......


A bestie who invites me AND my brood for Sunday dinner last week. No, I didn't get any pictures, but we got to enjoy a special family treat pasta dinner that is equal to NONE! And let us hang out, play Wii and basically veg for awhile. The change in scenery was nice and it was right after my major pain, so it was desperately needed!


A bestie, who also happens to be my VT brought a yummy dinner in on Sunday. Can I say....nice to have Splenda relieved for a spell. He's been doing triple duty and getting tired. The dinner, was just what we both needed. Thank you DD!!


Today was my first day back in the office. I seriously have the best work besties a girl could ask for! She and She, were at my every beck and call. Helped me down for my flu shot, grabbed things off the printer, brought me breakfast, helped me get my lunch, even fixing my salad and getting my CDFC with vanilla concoction just right! I couldn't ask for better!


Across the street besties who brought over a fun, FAT FREE treat!! They know I am sitting here crying about not working out and listening to myself get fatter, so they were kind enough to bring a treat that I not only LOVE, but can enjoy guilt-free!


More special friends who thought of me at Swiss days. Grandma saw this puzzle, son said "GRAB THAT ONE!! M-Cat needs that one!!!" Seriously, when someone sends a little Yankee something my way, it warms my heart and makes my feelers feel good. Thanks Elder C's parents!!


I am a lucky, blessed girl who is just "tickled pink" by all the good people surrounding me!!

13 comments:

Erin said...

You do have a lot of great friends and people who care about you! That's great.

Vanessa said...

YAY for nice people! Hope you are on the mend.

Chief said...

I missed Swiss Days again! Argh!


I hope you are feeling better

CB said...

Besties make the world go round!

Loralee and the gang... said...

I'm glad you have lots of friends around to take care of you! I would be too if I were there!
(thankfully my owie is nearly healed.)
I've been thinkin' about'cha!
:~D

tammy said...

I know that sound your fat makes as it grows. Me no likey either.

JennyMac said...

how sweet! And you look great.

Fruit bars? YUM!

Kathy B! said...

Sorry to hear that you haven't been well, but happy to hear that you are surrounded by such wonderful people :)

tiburon said...

I love this post. Mostly because I am in it.

Sue said...

remembering nice things people do for you are the "besties" attitude you can have.

even though you aren't doing the greatest, your sparkling personality continues to bless lives. That's why you have so many friends♥

Sue said...

remembering nice things people do for you are the "besties" attitude you can have.

even though you aren't doing the greatest, your sparkling personality continues to bless lives. That's why you have so many friends♥

Sue said...

some things are better said more than once!! sorry I don't know why my comment came up twice.

Martha H. said...

You know I'd do just about anything for you. I do draw the line at following you into the bathroom, though.