Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Slang Gang Word of the Day


September 1: Joke Insurance

When two mates have a mutual understanding to laugh at each others jokes, no matter how lame or awkward said joke is, therefore lessening the social failure of the bad joke.

I was talking to some girls the other day when I cracked a 'your mother' joke. Luckily, I had joke insurance with Chris so I still ended up getting both their numbers. All Chris got was a weird look for his over-the-top laugh.

**Since most of my jokes ARE lame, I need a constant source of Joke Insurance**

5 comments:

LaurieJ said...

My 5 year olds are excellent for this! Even if I don't get a laugh at the end of something I just follow it up with 'poopy' or 'booger' and I'm golden :-)

AS Amber said...

Dude, I got your back if you get mine! And LaurieJ's comment made me laugh. For real.

tiburon said...

I will TOTALLY be your joke insurance...

CB said...

I have a very dry sense of humor so you have to be a little bit on the ball to get my jokes sometimes - I appreciate those in my life with Joke Insurance! :D

kado! said...

good one...never leave home without it!