Sunday, September 6, 2009

Question of the day....?


I'm about 3 posts behind, and I'm working on them, as well as trying to catch up on my reader, but I have to throw this out there now.......

Is anyone marathon ready and would be interested in taking my spot in the Top of Utah Marathon on 9/19?

Short story.....I am injured (more explanation to come), and cannot run it. No way, no how, not even an attempt can be done.

I understand the course is beautiful and if you are looking for a training marathon for St George, this would be ideal.

Please let me know.....I hate to see the spot wasted, and I'd kind like to recoup at least half my entrance fee back.......

And yes, serious depression setting in. More on that later.

5 comments:

tammy said...

No. But thanks for asking.

Just SO said...

I'm not even 5K ready. Who am I kidding I'm not even one mile ready.

I'm sorry that you are injured :( I hope it's not too serious.

Vanessa said...

Sorry. I suck. I can barely do a 5K.

tiburon said...

I only run when chased.

Jewls said...

Actually...I haven't registered yet and I still need to...do they let you transfer registration into a different name? If so I will totally take it off your hands!