Friday, September 25, 2009
Happy 18th Birthday Tuffy!!
My boy. My baby. My youngest. The last of the fruit of my loins. 18 today. At 10:05pm to be exact.
He was my easiest pregnancy. My easiest baby. The most mellow, easy going person you ever met.
So in honor of his big milestone birthday, I present the top 18 reason I love Tuffy:
18. He is completely self-sufficient.
17. He rarely ever raises his voice or sparks contention.
16. He is a quiet thinker, who's confident in his opinions, but doesn't necessarily share it with the rest of the world.
15. He is loyal.
14. He is the most non-judgemental person I have ever met and corrects me when I need it.
13. He saves all his change in a huge jar.
12. He is a GREAT cook.
11. He is amazingly creative
10. He Makes the best brownies
9. He is a dummer extrordanaire.
8. He has a wickedly funny sense of humor.
8. He will stay lay in my bed and watch TV with me.
7. He willingly goes to the SEV for me and get my perfect bev.
6. He has a great sense of style.
5. He loves Scrubs and The Office and we can quote most of them all the time to each other.
4. He is a fantastic uncle to Sissy. Plays with her, helps her and loves her.
3. He is a trustworthy friend who never gossips or bags on people.
2. He still goes by Tuffy. For reals. He's been Tuffy since before he could walk and still lets us call him that. In fact, he promised his first born son to be named Tuffy Jr
And the number 1 reason, I love Tuffy?......
1. He is a kind, loving, respectful son who not only treats me like a queen, but has been a steady rock for me when I've needed some encouragement.
Happy Birthday Dirtbag - I love you like a fat kid loves cake!
Who has two thumbs and thinks his mom is a complete dork?
Thanks goodness that he will still fetch me my bev!
Yes I realize that most of the pictues suck. Scanner is broken. They are pics of pics. Sorry. Sue me.