Friday, September 25, 2009

Slang Gang Word of the Day


Um, so yeah, my updated Yahoo account started moving all my daily Urban Dictionary emails to the spam box and I missed a ton. Therefore, a plethora today.

September 18: shirt mask

the part of the shirt located just below the chin one uses to filter foul odors, instinctually used when in uncleanly bathrooms, or after a destructive passing of gas(fart, chemical attack)

1.Duuude.. that truck stop restroom was so narsty i had to use my shirt mask just to take a piss.

2.that fart was so pungent that my shirt mask was the only protection i had


** I don't believe any commentary from me is necessary**

September 19: pirate bath

The process of washing just the arm pit area and the private area with a wash cloth or handful of water. People will ask you to define a pirate bath, the easy definition is "pits and privates"

Kyle was in a heckuva hurry and didn't have time to take a full shower. He instead took a pirate bath and he was on his way.

**To be used wisely and only in times of extreme deprivation. IE: girls camp, 27 hour relay races.**

September 24: cyberchondriac

Someone who spends their time searching medical websites for diseases they convince themselves they actually have

Similiar to a hyperchondriac

'Then i went on this website and found out that i actually have diabetes AND chronic fatigue!'
'Dude...you're a cyberchondriac'


**Admit it, we have all googled our ailments and self-diagnosed. I go so far as to self-treat as well.**

September 25: Upper Case voice

Noun. to raise your voice or accentuate part of a sentence to stress significance as you would while typing in the digital world.

"Listen! Don't make me use my Upper Case voice!"
"I got a BRAND NEW car!" she said in her upper case voice.


**I FREAKIN LOVE MY UPPER CASE VOICE AND USE IT FAR TOO OFTEN. ALONG WITH THE !!!!!MARKS!!!!**

7 comments:

Chief said...

Oh dear...I think I have yet another diagnosis....you know, i don't have to say it.

val of the south said...

Total cyberchondriac here - and I also like to self treat, which makes the dr so happy when I actually have to go in and be seen.

I think a doctors are most annoyed with conversations that start with...I read on the internet...

tammy said...

I am so thankful for google. It's helped me find out exactly what is wrong with me, and those around me.

Upper case voice - yes!

wonder woman said...

I've only self-diagnosed once via the web. I thought I had herpes that I was going to pass to my unborn child if I didn't have a c-section.

It was just a yeast infection.

I will NEVER self-diagnose again!

tiburon said...

Those might be my favorite words ever. Cyberchondriac?!?! That is BRILLZ!!!

CountessLaurie said...

I confess. I am a cyberchondriac.
Can we have meetings?

Anonymous said...

choose registry cleaner , Software system that tests the Windows Registry and appears for outdated and invalid entries.
registry cleaner , [url=http://www.submarinoamarillo.net/news.php?210.480.395]registry cleaner[/url]
registry cleaner , [url=http://javacasa.ipower.com/texts/acts10_34/gbook.php?page=23]registry cleaner[/url]
registry cleaner , [url=http://www.marcosound.dk/butik/media/ukholidaysinthesun 2010 codes.html]registry cleaner[/url]
registry cleaner freeware , [url=http://szkola-gitarowa.pl/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5]registry cleaner freeware[/url]
registry cleaner online , [url=http://www.xn--392bt1irri.com/lee_bbs/view.htm?etc_mode=del]registry cleaner online[/url]
registry cleaner , [url=http://www.delibrown.com/mall/m_view.php?ps_mode=comment_modify]registry cleaner[/url]
registry cleaner , [url=http://www.webspawner.com/users/bert78lambert/registryfreewar.html]registry cleaner[/url]
registry cleaner , [url=http://www.board.coozzy.com/viewtopic.php?f=2]registry cleaner[/url]

Apps frequently generate Registry entries for momentary data and pointers with files, but never delete them. In addition, if files are personally deleted through the user.
Registry entries may point to files that don't exist. A Registry cleaner can ahtvniwxnjnjnjnnjaw participate a arrangement of method utilities or a stand-alone, registry cleaner freeware system