Friday, July 3, 2009

Funny Bone Friday - Things I may have heard, or said, or just thought in my head


I really got nothing tis week. Nothing. I'm sure there were funny things, just not that I can remember. It's been a week.

Sugar Daddy did say, "She sent me a message on.....you know..... that.......what's it called?........My Face."
Love our Sugar Daddy, who remember is only called Sugar Daddy for "one month". After which he goes back to being Splenda. Thank you again for my new eyes - LOVE THEM!

Prolly, the funniest thing I read all week is this. DeNae is hysterical, and while her every post makes me laugh out loud, this one also make me snort. And pee a little.

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Hope you have a great 4th of July!!

tammy said...

"She sent me a message on.....you know..... that.......what's it called?........My Face." - That made me laugh. Especially because I added Luvpilot on FB and now he's wondering why all these people want to be his friend.

DeNae is hilarious. I loved the camp post. Probably even more funny because it's so true.

Martha H. said...

It kinda was a slow week for hilarity. Here's to this week being better.