Sunday, July 26, 2009

I've been fllashed!!

We were at the cabin all weekend (upcoming post), and came home to find I had been FLASHED! There were pictures of flashlights taped all over the front of the house,and this big sign and definitely more chalk love.

Seems my YW weren't finished with me either. I'm right in the middle of typing up this post and the doorbell rings. I get up off my ever widening bootay to answer it and found this hanging on my doorstep

I have to admit, I have never been "flashed" before, but me likey! Me likey a lot!

I love you girls!! You're the best!
xoxoxoxo

7 comments:

tiburon said...

SO jealous!! I wanna be flashed!!!!

Shawn said...

Uh----so what does that mean exactly?

(tweet, tweet, tweet....)

tammy said...

Silly girls.

CountessLaurie said...

Excellent! Sounds like good fun!

kado! said...

How funny....much easier to clean up then TP...huh!

Loralee and the gang... said...

That's so fun! I will have to show that to my 16-year old daughter. She has an AWEsome Laurel leader, who happens to be one of my bestest friends! she'd really get a kick out of that too!
:~D

Becca said...

I am somewhat concerned for your YW and what you are teaching them---don't they know flashing is frowned upon?