Friday, July 17, 2009

Funny Bone Friday - Things I may have heard, or said, or just thought in my head


"I don't think you should gird your loins until next week."

"You could hen-peck the hell outta him and he'd LIKE it."

"He was chatting me up at church"

"I'm the ball whisperer."

"'Cause that's how beaver do it."

"What? No landing strip?"

"Americas crazy, we voted for Bush.... twice, then we voted Obama in cause he said "change" ALOT and all the while he does most of the same things Bush did.... It's kinda like Diet Coke and Coke Zero.... both generally the same idea just slightly a different taste and like most people they like the "black" one better."

10 comments:

Jan said...

I never talk it up at church. But I occasionally have a coke zero. Does that say something about me?

Have a great weekend and keep looking for the landing strip.

Martha H. said...

I'm over here giggling to myself.

Erin said...

Landing strip? Beaver? Oh. my. gosh.

My husband is a fish whisperer. I wonder what kind of whisperer I am?

CountessLaurie said...

BWAA HAA HAA. That is all. Carry on.

tammy said...

So many things I could say here...

Sher said...

OMG! Hahahah! I should start doing this, just for the things my kids say to me.

Devri said...

lol, WE need a M-cat coke!!!!

I am a chatter at church. I admit!

val of the south said...

I so enjoyed meeting you last week! What a fabulous dinner! I hope your escape while I was in the bathroom was in no way a reflection on me!!!

Love these quotes, and I can so hear you saying them!!

Natalie said...

Hahaha! Seriously funny stuff!

AS Amber said...

Freaking love your guts! Landing strip....poor Wendy...poor Cori! A ha ha ha!