Thursday, April 2, 2009
After threat of bodily harm and shrillely (is that a word?) yelled demands that I post my Thankful Thursday, I now bring you.......the many things I am thankful for today.
1. That Shark lets me use her logo. Really, I have ZERO capacity or talent for computer, dorky, techie, graphicie kind of things so the fact that I can call her, or lift from her, is 'da bomb! Even is she does threaten me with bodily harm and yell at me shrillingly to get it done.
2. That Splenda is almost, and I do mean almost, ready to pull the trigger on the 'Stang. Dude! Do it already! Everyone's life will just be so much easier. Really, honey, Tuffy and I don't care what color you want, if it's a 5 speed or automatic, or whatever. It's your car, get whatever YOU WANT!
3. That I have taught my oldest to be a genuine prankster. After his "little" April Fool's joke that made me say very naughty words *gasp* and call him very naughty names *gasp gasp*, in the end, I was a proud Mama bear that I had taught him to be so mean in his pranks. No one likes a "fun" prank. What is that anyway? A prank is intended to be a little unsettling. That is why they call it a PRANK! Well done C, well done. Now, you ever do that to me again, and I.will.kill.you. No lie. (And please, feel the sarcasm. I'm not a mean prankster - usually)
4. That I leave for St George on Tuesday. I cannot get out of this cold and snow fast enough! I pray it will be sunny and warm down there. I am also thankful that Splenda and Tuffy get to come spend the Easter weekend with me there. FUN FUN!
5. That I have discovered the wonder of Yoga. Lah, lah LOVE the Yoga. Two times a week is just perfect, and it really does help stretch the sore muscles that seem to be there in some way or another every.single.day.
6. That Priesthood session is Saturday night and I have plans with the girls. Good friends, good times. Yes, Chloee will be with me, but hey, she's my BFF after all right?
7. That the funk in my head seems to be clearing. I think that a couple days of working from home, some hard workouts at the gym, good news from the doctor, and the knowledge of NEXT WEEK is there, has done wonders. Might still need a tanning bed for just a minute or two, but I think the funk is clearing.
And finally, I am thankful I would be the WINNER! OUI OUI!
Check out the goods that Erin at If you give a mom a moment sent me for the Grand Prize.
Don't you love those Hawt Hooker boots on the cover of the card? And the Milk Duds were the crowning jewel. Thanks Erin! It's so fun to be a winner!!
What are you thankful for today?