Monday, March 29, 2010

San Diego - Good Times Part II

After the wonderful experience at the Temple, the fam hit the local Buca Di Bepo's for some family style Italian dinner.

Now, Buca's is one of my all time FAVORITE places.  I am never disappointed in anything we ever order.  It was difficult to try and please 20 different people and manage to order just the right amount of food.

It all worked out.  We talked, laughed, and had a great time. 


We even had room for dessert.


and this little guy has the RIGHT idea. BIG SPOON and let me LICK the bowl clean!


aaaaahhhhh........family + food = great time!

PS - I think a blogger get together should be planned for Buca's.  It would be a kick in the pants!

4 comments:

val of the south said...

Can we have it in San Diego?

Scrappy Girl said...

Yummy! I will be in San Diego Fall 2012...lol.

tammy said...

That little boy is so darn cute!

AS Amber said...

Get that Buca thing planned, girl!