Friday, October 30, 2009

Funny Bone Friday - Things I may have heard, or said, or just thought in my head


"Do you have special pricing for those who can afford it, but just don't want to?"

"I don't have any pants on. How can I help you?"

"That list I keep? The one of people that I would donate a kidney to if needed? Yeah - you're OFF IT!"

"Who is Paco and why is he peeing on the dock?"

How come everyone gets a valium but me?

"Oh good, you got the kind that won't stick to my dentures"

"That was prolly the funnest MRI I've ever had."

"I do love me a good tingle"

Did he just tell his mom 'tough tit's?

5 comments:

tammy said...

I want a valium.

I'm planning on texting #2 to Luvpilot sometime.

kado! said...

HA! tammy just made me think of your second line totally different!

i was gonna say i say that one all the time....having a 4 year old that invades my space....but I bet my husband would love to hear that more coming from me!

tiburon said...

I better be on the kidney list...

Martha H. said...

How could you not love a good tingle?

Anonymous said...

LOL! Ok I just finished reading these to my office manager here at work and went back and reread your heading...my dear, WHEN have you EVER had a thought you did not say? hehehe!
love ya!
Teri