Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Festival of Trees - Help Needed!


Festival of Trees is need of your help!

Debbie introduced me to the spirit of Festival and I recently received this email from her:
I am looking for volunteers for Festival of trees this year
this would be above and beyond the work we do during festival week
if you could possibly post this flyer in a break room, information board, news letter, your personal office space, your face book
I would GREATLY Appreciate it


(of course I can't get the flyer to load here....)

I believe she is now a board member (yes she has been involved THAT long), and they are always in need of volunteers. If you are interested, live along the wasatch front, looking for an opportunity to serve others and help children, then email me and I will hook you up. Or you can visit Debbie's blog, and contact her directly there.

I will tell you this. The times that I have spent there and been involved have been incredible experiences, you will never be sorry for the time you spend for this great cause!

3 comments:

tiburon said...

I.am.in.

tammy said...

My friend's g-ma was one of the ones that started the festival. She's been involved every year too, but now thanks to a loser ex-husband who stole all her money, she can't help this year. :(

It really is amazing.

Sue said...

I have decorated many trees for this wonderful festival. I wish I had the time this year. But I always attend and buy cute things.