Monday, October 5, 2009

Another MEME tag.......The Alphabet Game


Alphabet Tag

A: Addiction: Diet coke with vanilla
B: Breakfast: No thanks
C: Chocolate or Chips: Chips. I heard something interesting. If you crave something sweet, you are depressed, if you crave something salty, you have anxiety. I am one stressed out anxious chick.
D: Dessert or Appetizers: Appetizers
E: Essential Items: Burt's Bees lip balm, lotion, wedding rings, Jordan and Splenda.
F: Favorite Color: Varies. Today - red
G: Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Worms. You can eat them in pieces
H: Hometown: Salt Lake Valley
I: Indulgence: Spa Pedicure
J: January or July: Abso-freakin-lutely JULY!
K: Kids: 3. Jury is out on whether it was a good idea or not (JK)
L: Life isn't complete without: family
M: Most exciting memory: Cancun the first time with all the kids
N: Number of Brothers and Sisters: 1 and 2 IRL. Several sistah's from other mistah's around the blogosphere
O: Oranges or Apples: Oranges, if I don't have to peel it.
P: Phobias or Fears: getting fat.
Q: Quote: "If you want to live in this house, you live by my rules! Now butter your bacon! And bacon that sausage boy!" Homer Simpson
R: Reading: The Ensign
S: Summer or Spring: SUMMER
T: Tag 6 people: Jamie (Q); Karen (EG); Martha (Giggler); Terri (SIL); Brianna (mi Sobrina); Julie (Julies scribbles)
U: Unknown Fact About Me: My Dad's people come from Spain, I don't look it, but I always dreamed of having that beautiful olive skin. I was jealous of my brown cousins.
V: Vacation I want to go on: Right now, I want Cancun. Then I want Disneyland with just me and Splenda and Sissy. Then I want a warm cruise with just Splenda.
W: Walking or Running: Right now. I would take either : )
X: X-Ray or Ultrasound: Had both. Meh, either one is okay.
Y: Your favorite food: Pizza, Tacos, chips and salsa, pasta
Z: Zoo or Bowling: Zoo, and then go bowling.


Hey, that was really fun Arianne - thanks!

13 comments:

LaurieJ said...

Love peeling oranges and the smell of my fingers after! I probably look odd walking around sniffing my digits. Oh well...
You deserve Cancun, lots of pizza and that warm cruise!

Kristina P. said...

I wish I had your non-existent sweet tooth.

Plain Jame said...

That was fun - I think I may have to do that. I'm going thru a dry spell.

Shawn said...

This was so much fun! I have to borrow it for my blog---as I need a boost or two... :)

I will be in Utah next week----can we get together with my daughter? Fun? Am excited to meet you---and maybe the amazing Tib?

E-mail me! swaneesinger(at)gmail(dot)com

Just SO said...

This is so fun! Interesting about what you crave. I've never heard that before.

Pedaling said...

favorite colors do vary.
no gummy worms for me, thank you!

Scrappy Girl said...

I hate peeling oranges too.

mCat said...

And hey, feel free to play along, anyone that wants to! I love these little meme things.....

Denise @ Sunflowers, Chocolate and Little Boys said...

Such a cute list! And I love your Quote!!!
I think I will have to steal this Meme because I am not feeling creative AT ALL.

tammy said...

I must be depressed a lot.

And I want to go on those same vacations.

tiburon said...

I have issues with a few of these....just.saying.

kado! said...

oh...you might get to meet Shawn! She is Fun!

...i guess I've been depressed my whole life...i live on sugar! ;)

Sue said...

oh oh!! I crave sweets and salty things.Especially together. Who doesn't love fies dipped in a chocolate frosty?