Friday, June 25, 2010

Funny Bone Friday - Things I may have heard, or said, or just thought in my head

We made a Debbie samwich and didn't even get a prize.

Is Tenille gonna be the one to answer, or will it be the Captain?

Stop mocking the boy about going to hell.

We're stuck in the loop-dee-loop!

You mean Marcia Brady pants?

Don't do it.  It's poison for your soul.

Turn it so I can see the wiener.

Running like a bat out of Magna.

The wrong iron in my hand is like a shank.

Your secret sauce just spilled over.

I enjoy my chub rub

He's quite the stick twirler

It was a lot of fun memories, once we gave it a week.

He's going to the movie, he's picking his seat.

Get your rump into grear

Oh crap, where's my strap?

Shake your moneymaker!

Put it right here in my money holder

You will sell your soul for a dollar.

Nothing like a walker you can't catch.

Take a good look at me.  This is what it looks like to be road kill for many a man!

4 comments:

tammy said...

Sounds like a full week.

CB said...

Wow lots being said in your world mine is not quite as interesting.
Although I want to see the weiner turned too!

Silver Strands said...

Just found you & enjoyed scrolling thru your blog ... have a great weekend!
oxoxox
Denalee

Lindsey Buck said...

HA! I love these posts. I start to think about what scenarios might surround these statements, and they make me laugh harder.