Thursday, June 17, 2010

My Thursday in Pictures




Started my day off like this:


 Then a little of this:


Then I went to TOSH and did some of this:


(physical therapy)



Back to this:



The off to the hospital for this:




A break for this:


Some more of this:



And some of her sprinkled in:

And yet...more of this:

I wanted to do this:



Should have done this:

but didn't do either, I ran out of time......




Did go here and bought things for the running party this weekend:



And in between all of this I did mountains of this:








But the funnest thing I did today?


Still working out the price.......Splenda won't come up - the buyer won't come down.  Both sides taking some time to think about it.  I did tell Splenda to just give the kids more money.  They're young newlyweds, with a new home and she just lost her job.  C'mon Splenda - have a heart!

And that my friends was my very busy Thursday.  Now, I have to try and get some sleep.  I have to be at my teammates home at 2:15 AM.  That's just a couple of hours away.........

16 comments:

Chief said...

OMWORD

seriously

Im exhausted

Shawn said...

Oh----my day was totally ruined by a rude e-mail from someone----it took me three hours to write a reply---and no---the results have not been good...

Love that cute car---you look good in it!

tammy said...

I thought for sure you were gonna say you got the car.

Love a day that can be summed up in pics.

CountessLaurie said...

what a great post! i hope you get the car... you look sooo su-weeeet in it :-)

Pedaling said...

computer issues?

cute car
adorable kid
and i love target!

Linda said...

Come on Splenda, momma wants a new ride!

2:15am...oh my word!

JennyMac said...

Loved your photo montage...oh, except the mammogram. That skeered me. lol.

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

I'm tired for you!
Glad you got the Big Mac after you got the Smashed Flat!

Good luck with the race! You'll do great.

I think you look pretty fab in that car! Tell Spenda to ease up on the $$$$. You deserve it!

Wonder Woman said...

That IS a busy day! Target and new car are particularly exciting.

Erin said...

I love this post in picture form. Good luck with the car! It's so cute.

Anonymous said...

Good collection.
http://wofgtg.blogspot.com/.

Mrs. O said...

The car news is so exciting! I hope it's waiting for you when you get back from running your but off.

Carma Sez said...

I'm betting Splenda is probably on a huge guilt trip right about now...she lost her job and they have a new home!!! Hope you get your new ride. Looks like you've been incredibly productive. and I hope your boobs have reinflated ;-)

Mae Rae said...

This was great. I loved the fact that it was in pictures. On a monday morning I don't want to think. Loved the car, but Splenda is right. If they want to sell it they will come down.

Sue said...

that car is so you!!

gotta love fotosearch.

how'd you like the mammy?

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

LOL, awesome.
I hope you get the gorgeous blue baby!