Saturday, November 7, 2009

Ode to Sephora - How do I love thee and thy scrubbing, minty bubbles

Remember when I told you that a certain finned and ferocious friend gave me a fantastic birthday present?
Seriously. This is the best.stuff.ever.
I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love and I don't care who knows it! It takes just a small amount in your little spongy whatever you call those things we use for body wash, and the minute it gets going in your skin? PURE BLISS! It's minty! It's tingly! It's exhilarating!
I wanted Splenda to get a picture of my pure joy, but this is all you get...
Oh Sephora......how is that you can create such wonderfulness in a tube?

7 comments:

Mae Rae said...

snicker and giggle

Martha H. said...

That stuff is the absolute best!!! So glad you are enjoying its minty freshness, too. It's most delightful!

tammy said...

Alright, I'll take your word for it and pick me up some next time I am there.

kado! said...

i ♥ sephora!

CountessLaurie said...

never heard of it but that is one happy looking leg :-)

CountessLaurie said...

never heard of it but that is one happy looking leg :-)

CountessLaurie said...

see, it was so happy, it posted twice... (i am an impatient clicker...that's all i am going to say about that)