Cute Laurie over here, bestowed this award to me:
And to accept the award, I have to list 10 things that make me happy and do at least one of them today and then pass it on to 10 other bloggers. So here goes...
1) Working out HARD at the gym (done)
2) Hanging with my sons one on one for at least a few minutes (will do as soon as they wake up, and/or get home from school, spent time with oldest last night - he is making me a very proud mom right now - deets later)
3) Talk to BFF's (done)
4) Read the paper and do the daily crossword puzzle (will do later tonight)
5) Enjoy a few minutes under UV lights (will do later tonight)
6) Kiss and snuggle with my Splenda Daddy (will do later tonight)
7) Snuggle with my Jordan (as we speak)
8) Spend time giggling with my Young Women (will do tonight)
9) Scour my house til it sparkles ( will have to wait until this weekend)
10) Just BEING with Sissy (will have to wait until Friday)
First of all, thanks Laurie for the award! I love getting these and it sure gives a shot in the 'ole self esteem arm!
Second, I know the rules state to pass on to 10 other bloggers, but I can NEVER choose just 10! I know, I am awful at that - so instead, I bestow to anyone reading this. Grab the button, post it on your blog and create your list!
It makes for a happy, happy, joy, joy day!