Wednesday, November 14, 2012
An open letter to the Shark's female offspring
Dear Tiburon's girls,
While I love you very much and look forward to our 4 days together, we must make sure to have a few things straight:
1. No puking. Ever. I won't help you - I will just start puking myself thus screwing us all. Refrain from all illnesses of any kind.
2. Don't wake me up. If I'm asleep - it's for a good reason. Unless you are bleeding or the house is on fire - DO NOT DISTURB!
3. I don't cook. Now is the time to step up, put your big girl panties on and learn some new skills. I believe in you. You know how to open a refrigerator and operate a microwave.
4. I don't run missing homework, forgotten backpacks, lost instruments to school. You didn't take it when you should have? Sucks to be you. Law of natural consequences.
5. And finally, since I really expect it to be a 4 day party with no PARENTS!!! - the final rule is what happens when mCat babytends, STAYS on the dl. Forever.
See ya in a few!
Rest easy Tib - got this - everything is under control.