Friday, October 1, 2010

I wish.....

Tomorrow's it.  The big day.  No more looking back.

I am sick to my stomach.  Literally.

I wish I wasn't hurt. 

I wish I had trained better.

I wish I was 100% excited instead of 50% excited and 50% scared to death.

I wish there was a magic pill/wand/cream that I could put on my left shin and have it be cured.

I wish I could run an 8 minute mile - for 26.2 of them.

I wish I didn't feel so discombobulated.  Overwhelmed with so much to do, and so little time to do it to be ready to load a bus at 4:00am tomorrow morning.

I wish I knew where to go to load the bus.

I wish my boys were coming with Sissy to the finish line.

I wish 'dawg could be there.

I wish I didn't feel on the verge of tears and vomiting every time the word marathon comes up.

I wish and HOPE that I don't cross the finish line like this:


(comments off - instead send me positive vibes)