Friday, April 13, 2012

Friends who help you make it to the big times!

You know how you meet someone in blog land and before you even know it, you become fast friends?
(I'll let you decide who is who)


Yeah, me too.   LG over at The LG Report is fun, witty and great to banter with.  He's been doing interviews with blog friends all over the country and even though he's already done UT, he spotlighted us AGAIN!

I must be living right or something to make this dude's blog!

Do go check out my interview, leave a little comment love for LG, and if you aren't already following him, then  DO 'cause he's amusing and entertaining!

So grab an iced diet Coke, put your feet up and enjoy a good read.

(love ya LG - like a fat kid loves cake!)

xoxox
mCat


mCat's big interview

9 comments:

gigi said...

You are just so cool like that!! Rock it girl!
First!

Pedaling said...

Keeping us entertained all over the place.

He chose well for this interview!

....and thanks for the little shout-out--now all of the sudden I feel the need to post something a bit more enlightening. ;)

America's Next Top Mommy said...

Great interview! I love it when that happens too, when you connect with someone like that. I have so many great, bestie kinds of friends and I often forget that I've never even met them! :)

wendy said...

I KNEW you were famous.
Isn't it time for another Cooking Segment????

namaste said...

cool intereview! i didn't know karl malone was a not-so-nice guy. learn something new every day!

DesertHen said...

"Crop dusted in the cosmetics department"...girl, you crack me up! Loved the interview!

CB said...

I love it when you talk about the fat kid!

Karalee said...

Haha! You're always good at funny! I wanna be good at funny like you :)
xoxox

karen said...

Came from LG's blog - your newest follower. Looking forward to coming back and reading more. I don't live in Utah but I was born there, and I have a son and a brother there, so we come to visit fairly often. I do enjoy me an icy Diet Coke - and cake, if truth be told.