Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thankful Thursday

(as always - the beautiful graphic is from her)

I'm thankful for the bucket of love I found on my front porch yesterday morning.



Filled with yummy clementines and CHOCOLATE!


Complete with an anonymous love note.

I suspect one of my beloved young women, and since they are all my friends on FB - I know whomever took the time to show me some extra love will know how much I appreciate it.

I am SO thankful for good friends, old or young - who see an opportunity to serve, lift someone's spirits and brighten another's day.

Now to pay it forward!

16 comments:

tammy said...

Love the love bucket. Awesomeness. I can think of someone I should do that to.

Mae Rae said...

anonymous is someone who shares the appreciation most of us have.

Pedaling said...

I'm gonna pass it on. Thanks.

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

That is so awesome!
Good for whoever was the sweetheart.

Vanessa said...

So nice! There still are good people in the world!

Glad you are back publicly!

Amy said...

What a thoughtful idea and gift.

Diana said...

That is so nice to have someone do that for you. I have something to be thankful for as well. I can read your posts again.

gigi said...

Awe... I love that you got a bucket of love! I think I'll do that this afternoon. It just makes you feel good all over!

Sue said...

That is so cool!!!


You must send out a ton of love to receive something so sweet♥

DesertHen said...

Now that is an Awesome Bucket of Love!

Have a Great Day! =)

" Hit It......." said...

Everything in the letter is true! I will pass it on as well!

Glad you are back - public. :)

alpinekleins said...

How sweet is that (can't get sweeter than clementines and chocolate ;) What a treasure from some lovely person!

Kristin

wendy said...

That must have made your heart sing all day.........IF hearts sing.
sometimes they do.

wendy said...

Oh,...and YAY, I am happy to see you back to your blogging self.
Poo poo on the nasty people (yes, I am sooo mature)

cute photos of Chloe's birthday party. NEVER in my life have I seen such a cake for a "little girl"...she may be some famous wildlife adventurous discovery chic one day.

CountessLaurie said...

Wasn't me :-)
Very sweet!!

Jamie said...

Oh so very sweet.