1. 6 hours to LV goes much more fast than 12 hours to Camp Pendleton.
2. It's much more comfortable driving a long distance in a Honda Accord than a Mini Cooper.
3. I like having kids/friends in the backseat
4. If you take enough dramamine, you can actually read a book on the road and the time goes by much faster.
5. Getting into a secure housing community in Henderson is harder than Camp Pendleton.
6. How did people ever find their way without a Garmin?
7. Staying in a house full of family is the best.
8. Birthday dinner for Splenda Daddy is the greatest when Chloee wants to sit by him and share his dessert
9. Always listen to the locals for a good restaurant. Especially if your nephew is a food whore.
10. Attending another ward for church is basically useless if you have consumed so much Nyquil that all you do is sleep.
11. The strip at night on the Sabbath is never a bad idea.
12. Arguing with a street preacher is the cheapest and most fun form of entertainment. I could have done it all night long.
13. There is a ridiculous amount of money spent on and in casino's.
14. I blew my allotted gambling money (5 bucks) on a bottled water.
15. I was desperate.
16. The strip in Las Vegas is absolutely the BEST place to people watch.
17. Never be too old for a game of hide and seek in the dark. If you don't play and go to bed instead, you will regret it forever.
18. Shooting in the desert is much more fun than a shooting range.
19. My son knows more about firearms than I ever imagined. And he has taught his daughter every safety precaution possible.
20. I like big shotguns
21. Splenda Daddy and I should have taken our own guns.
22. I don't think I have ever met anyone with more guns than B.
23. It's one of the many things that endear him to me.
24. Cleaning all the firearms takes a lot of time and the metal/oil taste in my mouth stays. It has to be cleared with spicy hummus.
25. Board games never get old. Ever.
26. My nephew is a bigger concert whore than Tiburon is. And I never believed it could be possible.
27. It doesn't take much money to spend a few days with family and create some awesome new memories. It's worth every minute, every penny and I will do it again and again as often as I can.
Happy New Year!! May 2013 be the best yet!