Wednesday, January 12, 2011

"Go sell crazy somewhere else

'cause we're all full up here"

Sad, that I now have to remove my Formspring because a very sick and obviously mentally unstable person cannot control themselves and continues to harass me.

For the record.

No - I did not have the perfect relationship with Jill.

No - I did not always love her choices.

Yes - I did love her. She was a part of my life for 5 years.  Lived in my home,  and I took her in as one of my own.  No one will ever understand our relationship but the two of us.

Yes - I believe she was the best Mom she could be.

No - I do not think I contributed to her taking her own life despite your accusations

Yes - I can sleep at night.

So wacko - go find someone else to spew your venom on.  I am tracking you and your IP address and your cowardly little self is known.