Friday, February 10, 2012

Help a brothah out wouldja? - premiumguncases.com


Or in this case, my son!




He is a web designer coach and part of his job is to maintain a website and make sales from it.  He needs a certain amount of sales in order to meet the criteria outlined by his employer.

Soooooooo.....if you are a gun enthusiast - please hit his site
http://www.premiumguncases.com/

And if that link doesn't work just click HERE

You don't need to make a large purchase, there are some smaller accessories that are extremely affordable, or if you are in the market for a firearm or case to store your piece- he's got some fantastic prices!

Anything my virtual bloggy friends can do is MOST APPRECIATED!!!!

xoxox
mCat

5 comments:

CB said...

I will go check it out sista! I am not a gun person at all but for some reason my kids are ?????

That is the cutest stinkin picture!!

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

I'd need to get a gun....and there are many people that don't want me to have one....especially when I have PMS.
But I'll check it out. I have spawn that have guns.

Amy said...

I will be happy to check out his site. I enjoy guns and want another. But right now I just need something to carry the revolver in that isn't too bulky.

Jamie said...

Sadly no guns here, but I will send my Brother in law he is gun crazy, in a good way.

Sue said...

I need to start packin.

yes, people should be very afraid.
grandma with the ammo.

So glad you are back.